วันเสาร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Two Delicious Thanksgiving side dishes

My family goes to parents' home every Thanksgiving for a wonderful dinner at home with my mother. One of my favorite dishes my mother used to be Sweet Potato Casserole. The reason why I used to say "" will, every year, my mother, because I can take what you and I now brings me this and another dish, a bowl of salad to ask.

My mother is an assistant teacher at a primary school and Sweet Potato Casserole was one of the dishes at a potluck of another employee. My motherloved so much, got the recipe and we all have since Thanksgiving. It 'more like a sweet side dish.

Cranberry fruit salad recipe I was also a potluck staff available at the school where my mother works. It is sweet, tart, delicious and very simple, which is a big advantage at Thanksgiving! I hope you can find on your table, try this year.

Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 8

Two 16 Oz cans sweet potatoes
1 / 4 cup butter
3 / 4Cup sugar
1 / 2 tsp. Salt
2 eggs
1 / 2 cup milk
1 tsp. Vanilla

Topping:
1 cup Brown sugar
1 / 4 cup butter
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 / 4 cup flour

Heat & drain potatoes. Mash with remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into ungreased 9 "square glass baking. Combine all topping ingredients until crumbly. Pan Spread over potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

NOTE: May the day before and refrigerated before baking.
Happy Kitchen -Mother

Cranberry Fruit Salad

a 12-oz pkg fresh cranberries
a 20-oz can pineapple chunks, drained
1 cup sugar
1 package. Mini marshmallows
a container mounted topping 12 oz

Put blueberries in a blender and process until finely chopped, drained pineapple and sugar and stir ads until trial. blueberry compound Put in a bowl and fold in whipped topping and marshmallows.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น